Direct Audio Converter and CD Ripper
Direct Audio Converter and CD Ripper is must-have software for people who cannot imagine their life without digital music. It combines a powerful audio converter and handy CD ripper in one useful program.
Using Direct Audio Converter and CD Ripper, you can easily convert your favorite music tracks between all popular formats, rip audio CDs to any popular format you like and even import tag information from the FreeDB database.
Direct Audio Converter and CD Ripper allows you to convert your favorite music tracks from one format to another without any quality loss (such as WAV to MP3, MP3 to WMA, MP3 to OGG, MP3 to WAV, etc.). The program supports all popular formats, such as MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC, Monkey's Audio APE, MusePack MPC, WavPack WV, SPX, AIFF and AC3. Even better, happy iPod owners will be delighted with Apple format support for AAC, MP4 and M4A (iPod audiobooks). With Direct Audio Converter and CD Ripper, you can convert your whole music collection to another audio format while keeping the original folder structure (including subfolders and preserving the original folder structure features). And you can be sure all audio tag information will remain unchanged after conversion.
With Direct Audio Converter and CD Ripper you are also able to rip and grab audio CDs in any format you like. Simply choose the tracks you want to rip, select where to put the ripped files, choose the format and off you go! You can even rip the whole CD as one track, for example, when ripping live concerts, shows or albums. Moreover, you can retrieve information about the CD (artist, album, track title, etc.) directly from the FreeDB database.
Direct Audio Converter and CD Ripper has a built-in audio player, so you can pre-listen to the tracks to ensure you are working with the right file. Also, with the unique preset feature of Direct Audio Converter and CD Ripper, you have no need to configure the settings every time you want to rip or convert. Simply save the preset once and use it the next time you're doing something similar..
You don't need any special technical knowledge to work with Direct Audio Converter and CD Ripper. The handy program interface makes it clear even for the less than computer-savvy. For example, you can drag and drop audio files directly to the program converter list or select the "Convert to..." option directly from the contextual menu in Windows Explorer. Check out Direct Audio Converter and CD Ripper: it's the software your digital soul has been waiting for.Features:
- Convert between the MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC, Monkey's Audio APE, MusePack MPC formats directly - Screenshot;
- Additional input formats: MP1, MP2, CDA, WavPack WV, SPX, AIFF, AC3, AAC, MP4, M4A;
- Predefine output characteristics to quickly set and manage the parameters for conversion - Screenshot;
- You can adjust the existing output presets or make your own - Screenshot;
- Exact metadata tag conversion from one audio format to another;
- You can edit metadata tags for each audio file before conversion - Screenshot;
- Group audio tag edit functions;
- Integration with the Windows Explorer contextual menu's "Convert to..." option;
- Support for drag and drop of audio files directly to the converter list
- Rip audio CD tracks to a variety of audio formats directly from CD to MP3, CD to WMA, CD to WAV, CD to OGG, CD to FLAC, CD to APE, CD to MPC;
- Reliable and high-performance CD ripping engine featuring jitter correction to compensate for reading errors;
- Retrieve disc album information from the FreeDB online database;
- Full support for ID3v1.1, ID3v2, APE 1.0, APE 2.0, OGG and WMA TAG's;
- With the built-in MP3 player, you can pre-listen to any audio files or CD tracks - Screenshot;
- Rip a whole CD as one track (for live concerts);
- Convert all audio files to another format while keeping the original folder structure;
- Some of the supported conversion directions: MP3 to MP3 (bitrate changer), MP3 to OGG, MP3 to WMA, MP3 to FLAC, WAV to MP3, WAV to WMA, WAV to FLAC, FLAC to MP3, FLAC to WAV, MPC to MP3, WMA to MP3, OGG to MP3, MP1 to MP3, MP2 to MP3, AIFF to MP3, AIFF to WAV, AAC to MP3, AAC to WAV, MP4 to MP3, MP4 to WAV, M4A to MP3, M4A to WAV;
- Windows Vista, Seven compatible.
If you want to split MP3 or WAV files into parts, use Direct WAV MP3 Splitter.
If you want to join multiple MP3 files, use Direct MP3 Joiner.
To convert audio files between various audio formats and rip CD audio tracks directly to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC, Monkey's Audio APE or MusePack MPC, use Direct Audio Converter and CD Ripper.
If you want to quickly convert MIDI to MP3, please use Direct MIDI to MP3 Converter.
MP3 Audio Recorder - Record high-quality music or low-bitrate audio streams directly into compressed sound files.
Pistonsoft MP3 Tags Editor is a powerful audio tagger to edit MP3, OGG, ASF and WMA tags of audio files. MP3 Tag Editor also allows you to create playlists, rename files, organize folders, export data to different formats, and more.
Freeware BPM Detector - Count Song's Beats per Minute Automatically.
Text to Speech Converter - Convert any text, document or Web page into an audio book or voice.